I am sure that your brain is full after an intense week!!
Here are the assignments for next week to help keep you organized:
1) Per the syllabus, read and post on your blog by Sunday night at midnight.
Assignment: Talking Points #5: Spend an hour exploring the websites www.pbs.org/peoplelikeus and The Center for Working Class Studies (http://cwcs.ysu.edu). Blog about what you found. Why/how is economic inequity a feminist issue? (NOTE: you do not need to use one of the format options for this blog post -- just answer the question above.)
2) Read my blog post for the week on Economic Injustice and leave me a comment by Monday night at midnight.
3) Read everyone's blog posts for the week and leave each person a comment by Monday night at midnight. (We strongly encourage you to comment back to the people who leave you comments -- you can do this in a new post or by leaving a comment on your own blog!)
4) Complete the reading and assignment for Wednesday's class and post to your blog by Tuesday night at midnight.
Readings: Ayvazian, “Interrupting the Cycle of Oppression;” visit Occupy websites online to explore what the Occupy movement is about.
Assignment: Talking Points #6 on Ayvazian and Occupy websites (posted to your blog by 1/17 @ midnight)
NOTE: We will be passing out the Final Exam in class.
5) Complete the reading and assignment for Thursday's class and post to your blog by Wednesday night at midnight.
Readings: Love and Helmbrecht, “Teaching the Conflicts”
Assignment: Talking Points #7 on Love & Helmbrecht (posted to your blog by 1/18 @ midnight)
Assignment: Prepare 2-4 minute Presentation on Final Exam Project (we will talk about this after we pass out the exam on Wednesday)
NOTE: Post on Occupy Experience is due Monday, January 23.
NOTE: Final Exam is due on Monday, January 23.